Removal of illegally parked vehicles
View New Stock
View Used Stock
- Removal Unit
- Incident Managers
- Heavy Recovery
- Spectacle Lifts
- Hydraloader Slidebeds
- Vehicle Transporters
- Accident Crane Units
- Semi Trailer
BrochureView brochure online
Benefits of Removal Unit
- Damage free vehicle removal
- Single or Dual operators
- Rear lifting capability
- Horizontal boom travel position
- Hydraulic load balance and rotation controls
Did you know?
Dyson's Hydraclamp removal units are widely used to keep Britain's capital city free from vehicle obstructions.
Cranes are available in various sizes and capacity but must match with your chassis choice and the lifting operation you require.
We stock PM cranes but we also have the technical...
- Manual controls to left and right side
- Hydraulic or manual boom extensions
- Extra hydraulic equipment coupling's
- Front or rear chassis crane mounts
Damage free hydraclamp lifting frames are designed to lift vehicles up to 3000 Kgs unlaiden weight. Available with hydraulic balance and rotation or standard lifting hook. With a 5 to 1...
- Vehicle length and height adjustment
- Fixed or foldable lifting frames
- Standard or hydraulic rotation
- Manual or hydraulic balance
- Adjustable wheel clamps
The Hydraclamp unit is designed and built for the lifting of locked, undamaged vehicles, sometimes on busy streets, roads or motorway, where the requirement is to remove the vehicle without...
- Platforms in steel or aluminium
- Extra hydraulic support jacks
- Electric or hydraulic winches
- Fixed or sliding platforms
- Chassis locker storage