SLa (Super Low Approach) Aluminium
This aluminium addition to the top of the range Hydraloader slidebed model gives the operator the lowest loading angle (4.9°) in the market today with up to 400kg of additional payload capacity dependant on your chassis choice over the standard SLa.
So what does this mean? When loading and transporting prestige cars with low ground clearance, or vehicles and equipment with long rear overhangs it is now an easy task rather than a difficult chore with the inherent risk of damage to a customer’s vehicles. In addition the SLa’s single lever operation means that driver training is now simplified with easier operation in the field a reality.
The Hydraloader Super Low Approach Aluminium slidebed platform comes in two design load capacities of 3, and 5000 kgs as identified in the model references denoting its design capabilities; the SLa 3000 Aluminium covers all passenger cars and light commercials and is suitable for installation to vehicles from 7.5 G.V.W and upwards to 10,000 G.V.W day and crew cab chassis.
The SLa 5000 Aluminium ,which is more suitable for installation to 12,000 kg day and crew cab chassis but still suitable for 14, 16 and 18,000 kgs G.V.W chassis, is more commonly found with the options of second vehicle lift or second loading platform giving the end user the opportunity to collect 1, 2 or 3 vehicles in one journey.
The SLa with its unique (4.9°) Super Low loading angle and single lever control brings a new dimension of user friendliness to slidebed operation which allows the easy and safe loading of difficult and expensive cars and equipment which would have not been possible during the last 25 years of slidebed design and manufacturing.
- Hydraulic winch from 8000 to 14000 lbs capacity
- Second vehicle lift with wide capacity choice
- Gearbox PTO giving full hydraulic operation
- 3000, and 5000 kg design capacity
- Single lever control for easier operation
- Loading approach angle of less than 5°
- Manual or radio remote controls
- All models fully hydraulic
- Chassis side skirting in steel, aluminium or G.R.P
- On site paint and graphics to your fleet colours
- Protected covered platform models
- Manual or powered sliding winches
- Second Top deck vehicle platform
- Auto tilt over-ride operation
- Stylish platform flyer system
- Click here to view further information on options