Extra vehicle recovery, transportation capacity
View New Stock
View Used Stock
- Removal Unit
- Incident Managers
- Heavy Recovery
- Medium Recovery
- Spectacle Lifts
- Hydraloader Slidebeds
- Vehicle Transporters
- Accident Crane Units
- Semi Trailer
- Drawbar Trailer
BrochureView brochure online
Benefits of Drawbar Trailer
- Open, covered or concealed platforms
- One, two or three axle configuration
- A wide range of additional options
- Loading via tilt bed or rear ramps
- Single or dual vehicle models
Did you know?
Roger Dyson Ltd is able to supply a wide range of drawbar trailers, bringing better utilisation, with cost reductions and new opportunities.
The Dyson Single Vehicle Covered Trailer is available with two protective covered options, with soft or solid vehicles covers, opens up new opportunities in concealed vehicle recovery without...
- L.E.D. lighting package to full EEC directives
- On-board storage rack and lockers
- Soft or full GRP protective cover
- Adjustable wheel stops
Dual Vehicle Trailer
The Dyson Dual Vehicle recovery trailer enables two vehicles to be recovered, transported or delivered at the lowest operational cost, suitable to work with your slidebed, accident unit or...
- Inboard or outboard trailer wheels
- Dual or three axel models
- Open or sold platform deck
- Foldable jockey wheel
- Overloading ramps
Single Vehicle Trailer
The Dyson single vehicle recovery trailer is available in two models, suitable to be towed by recovery vehicle's, 4x4's or service vans creating maximum utilisation of your recovery...
- Overrun brakes with automatic reverse options
- Multi-hole tie down to platform
- Single, dual or triple axle layout
- Hop-Dip galvanised chassis
- Heavy duty jockey wheel